Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's begin at the beginning - GSSImprov 2011!!

So a new season awaits us, and even though 7 of last year's 8 team members are back together again, we still need to start at the beginning. Ok, so the first step is really getting to know each other but because we have that one covered from last year - plus, we spend way too much time in the Improv Hallway - we can begin with bringing everyone together into one - a true team. It's all about creating one mind out of, in this case, 7. Sure the brain is fairly well developed from last year but a part is missing - and we miss HER but... with a missing part comes a new start. And this start is TRUST.

Trust from the outside.




                                                    But from the inside???

Hosehead- "I did not doubt anyone for a second"

Vote for Movember!- " This made me feel light headed, thank goodness I had Gusteau le Music Man and Baby Huey the Dutch Beluga's positive vibes at my sides. Much better than blindfolds with no speech ..."

Captain Hosanna- "When my eyes are not in use, my armpits think they can see."

Baby Hewy the Dutch Baluga- "Woah-oh-oh it's magic. Ya knoooow. Never believe it's not so. It's actually really neat to feel the group energy, to feel everyone in one line. "

PS. SOMEone in the group is a sweaty hobbit.


Shewhocannotbenamed- "I'm just glad that everyone else was blindfolded and couldn't see the fish concentration expression on my face."

Mr. Atlas- "Yes, I am the one in the wolf shirt, I can see you staring at me. My wolf shirt glory is unviewable to you, you blindfolded people. I shall lead you flock of sheep to safety... except for Mr. I'll-just-do-my-own-thing... you know who you are..."

Gusteau the Music Man - "Who would have thought that inchin' and toein' and slidin' in the dark would bring us even closer? The Improv Gods, that's who."